How Long is the Reg CPA Exam?
The reg section of the CPA exam tests your knowledge of federal taxation. It mirrors the typical cpa exam format of being timed and testing you with multiple choice questions and simulations. You have 3 hours to complete the regulation portion of the CPA exam. This portion of the test consists of 72 multiple choices questions and 6 simulation tests.
Regulation covers the following topics
• Ethics, Professional and Legal Responsibilities
• Business Law
• Federal Tax Process, Procedures, Accounting and Planning
• Federal Taxation of Property Transactions
• Federal Taxation of Individuals
• Federal Taxation of Entities
Click here to learn more about the big 4 accounting firms.